MyAdmissionEssay offers professional writing help to students struggling with challenges in their academic life.
I want to share my feedback to all students out there about one of the most popular websites for academic paper writing services – myadmissionsessay. The service is not new, which is why it already has enough online reviews on different platforms to make some conclusions and decide whether you trust it or not.
So if you are now in the shoes I was in, this review is for you – to help you make the right choice while going through dozens of websites.
Lack of Essay Topic Ideas?
How can MyAdmissionsEssay website help?
Apart from admission help, the website provides all kinds of academic papers.
Here’s the list of the most popular types of papers among students (based on my own experience):
- Essays, including an argumentative one
- Research papers
- Dissertations (or just a part of it – it was my case)
- Problem solving (for math tasks, for instance)
- Editing/proofreading for those who write papers without someone’s help
I ordered all the services from the list above and went through all the processes on the website – from ordering to the final review of the paper.
Ordering papers here is easy. Yes, it is really easy! And here’s one reason – the order form is divided into two versions (extended and the short one). As a customer, you may feel free to choose one of them depending on the task details you have. Not always you may want (or need to) spend a lot of time on the ordering process and filling the fields you don’t even have the information for.
The order form has 4 steps:
- Basic step (you choose academic level, type of paper, the number of words/pages, and the deadline). If you have a promo code, you can insert it in the field on the right.
- Paper details (here you choose the type of the form, upload files, insert the details you have for the writers, and choose the additional options if you want to – plagiarism report, VIP service, etc, all for some extra payment).
This step allows you to order a PowerPoint presentation, specify the number of slides, add charts & graphs. If your paper requires to be formatted in specific citation styles, one may choose MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.
3. Your account (if you are not registered yet, this step will require you to do so – just fill in your email and generate a password).
4. Order received (on this step you check the paper done by the writer that you will find in the “Order” section of your Control panel and you have 7 days to send it for 3 free revisions before an automatic approval).
4 steps of the order form at MyAdmissionsEssay
Client–oriented and friendly design
The design of the site is cool for many reasons: it is modern, intuitively understandable. Apart from the front pages, the site has an inner personal area, where you can see all your orders. It has several sections where you can find all the necessary information and fill in the personal page with information about yourself as a client.
The list of orders in the personal area at MyAdmissionsEssay
Although there’s no such a function as seeing the list of the writers you want to assign to your order (this is the automated process and your order will be assigned to the writer who is available at the moment), the section “Writers” is a helpful one. There one can find the lists of the previously assigned writers, favorites, and blacklisted as well. It saves your history, so it will be easier to find the previous writer in the future.
Also, there’s “My balance”, a balance of all the bonuses you earn from orders – a 10% bonus from each approved order. You can spend them as partial or full payment for one of your next orders.
As for real money, there’s a chance to earn with a referral program (give 10% off to a friend with a referral code & get 10% back after your friend uses it on the order).
As the website is safe and confidential, you can add and save the cards to use for payments next time (it definitely saves a lot of time while ordering).
Privacy and security
When choosing the writing service to meet your needs as a student, one of the crucial requirements will be a guarantee of privacy and security. True, no one wants to make it official, plus the security of the payment process is a must.
Myadmissionsessay is that every site you can trust without fear. First, it has been on the market for over 11 years and if there were any cases of fraud or something similar, we would read about them from other customers.
Plus, there’s the list of the legal pages both in the bottom of the site and in the personal area. The site requires you to tick that you have read them before you finish your order placement.
Important! You cannot use the service if you are under 16 years old or live on the territory of Australia.
Benefits the website promises to give
Working with the students, they understand their needs which are judged by the benefits they provide:
- student–friendly prices (true, not all students can afford paying over $10 per page)
- discount & freebies (all students love them, and myadmissionsessay offers discounts in emails, on the website, and as a bonus for the loyalty), plus freebies like formatting, bibliography and title pages are good bonuses, too)
- free plagiarism scam, which means that your order will be original by default (but! if you want to see the plagiarism report as proof, you will have to pay extra for the additional option)
- individual approach (true, the writers always do the task upon the individual instructions and even if you don’t have the topic, the writer will help you find the best suitable one for your discipline)
Some feedback from students
Feedback from the clients is probably the most effective thing to help you choose out of the services since the web is overfilled with the number of the sites. When I want to order anything from an unknown service, the first thing I do is look for any estimation of it on the Internet.
Myadmissionsessay offers to read some reviews right on the website. I believe these are the messages from the clients who provided their feedback in the feedback form after order approval.
Feedback from the customers placed on the website
Along with it, I find it a big plus when there is any feedback on the third–party platforms (well–known among students such as Sitejabber and Trustpilot).
Feedback from a client on Sitejabber
Feedback from a client on Trustpilot
As far as I know, these platforms are well trusted by all clients out there and in many spheres, not education only.
No plagiarism promised
Plagiarism (especially detected by TurnitIn) is the biggest fear of all the students I know. When you submit a plagiarized paper, you have the risk of not passing it and get a poor final grade at the end of the semester or a year.
Writers at this website know this criterion and do all their best to write a paper that will be original in all the aspects – content, words and words combinations, etc. Plagiarism is not also just about the repeated parts of the content found in the paper with the help of different checkers. An original paper is one that includes original thoughts, arguments, vision, etc.
The services include a free plagiarism scan through various famous online checkers and inner programs to detect at least a little hint of plagiarism. This means that the writer uploads the final version being absolutely confident that it is plagiarism–free. Also, there’s a separate department (Quality Evaluation) that double checks all papers after the writers finish the writing process. This is made to avoid any risks of plagiarism.
Upon request, clients can ask for a plagiarism report. It is an additional option that is available in the order form as an extra. The price for it starts at $9.99 and each next page costs from $1 to $2 depending on the single–spaced or double–spaced paper formats.
Support and conversations
When you have trouble or a question, or simply are stuck and cannot find the information you need, stop where you are and open the live chat on the website. The support team is available 24/7 and each manager replies in just a few seconds.
Also, when you have any questions for the writer who is not available at the moment, you can ask support for help. They can consult on any question as for the order, ordering process, or troubles with the completed paper.